There are a variety of ways to construct a business plan. Here are our tips for you to build out yours.
Most will contain two important statements: Confidential Information and a Disclosure Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information. We strongly recommend that if you are going to be selling securities, you find and meet with a Securities Attorney before doing so.
Here are the basic sections we recommend for you to include in your Business Plan:
- Executive Summary
- Launch or Operational Strategy
- Management's Plan of Operation
- Support Systems
- Market Research & Outlook
- Marketing, Sales & Promotion
- Environmental Factors
- Ancillary Revenue Streams
- Management Team
- Financial Information (Income, Cash Flow & Balance Sheet)